FBI Closes in on Anthrax Terrorist

Prime Suspect is a Zionist

Hector Carreon
La Voz de Aztlan

Dr. Assaad - Victim of incredible Zionist racismLos Angeles, Alta California - 2/26/2002 - (ACN) Jewish microbiologist Dr. Philip M. Zack may be behind the deadly anthrax contaminated letters that were mailed to NBC's Tom Brokaw, Senator Tom Daschle and others, according to FBI sources. In a rapidly unravelling investigation by the FBI, it appears that the "Arab-hating-Jew" was behind a vile conspiracy to frame a colleague who was born in Egypt and who worked, along with Dr. Zack, at the U.S. Army's Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases in Fort Detrick, Md.

La Voz de Aztlan has maintained from the beginning that the anthrax-laced letters seemed contrived and were purposely written to make them appear that they were coming from someone in the Islamic World. New information just released by the FBI confirms our suspicions. On October 9, 2001 we published "Anthrax Terrorists may be Zionists" in which we outlined the reasons for our suspicions and in addition reported on a letter we received with a yellowish powder. On October 24, 2001 we published an editorial "Anthrax Letter Messages Seem Contrived" in which we commented on our theory concerning the origin of the letters. We also published pictures of the three actual letters and envelopes. We have now compared the handwriting on these letters to the one we received and it looks suspiciously the same. We are not handwriting experts and have made the decision to publish the envelope and letter we received so that our readership can see for themselves. Our local police department never came to pick up the envelope and letter and we still have them in a double zip-lock plastic bag. The letter and envelope addressed to La Voz de Aztlan are published at http://www.aztlan.net/letterbiochem.htm

The case against Dr. Phillip M. Zack began unravelling when Egyptian-born scientist Dr. Ayaad Assaad, now a U.S. citizen, was called in by the FBI for an interview on October 2, 2001. The FBI had received an unsigned letter falsely accusing Dr. Assaad of being responsible for mailing the anthrax tainted letters. The letter stated, among other things, "Dr. Assaad is a potential biological terrorist," and "I have worked with Dr. Assaad, and I heard him say that he has a vendetta against the U.S. government and that if anything happens to him, he told his sons to carry on." Rosemary A. McDermott, attorney for Dr. Assaad, stated that here is a very close connection between the person who sent that letter and the person who sent the anthrax. Ms. McDermott said "The person who wrote that letter knew intimate details of my client's life and his professional history, and about the Fort Detrick operation. I don't think that is a coincidence." The Fort Detrick biochemical research laboratory has maintained stores of weapons-grade anthrax that is commonly known as the Ames strain of Bacillus anthracis.

The anonymous letter falsely accusing Dr. Assaad was sent a little after the September 11 terrorist attacks but before anyone knew about the anthrax-laced letters. On October 5, 2001, about 10 days after the anonymous letter was mailed, Robert Stevens, Photo Editor of The Sun in Florida, became the first of five individuals to die from an anthrax infection.

U.S. Army factory for deadly pathogens is controlled by ZionistsThe racist and bigoted attacks on Dr. Ayaad Assaad by Zionist Philip Zack and others started while he worked at the Army's bioweapons lab at Fort Detrick in Maryland during the 1990's. This is when a vicious racist vendetta was launched against the scientist of Arab descent. A group of coworkers led by then Army Lt. Col. Philip Zack began a hateful campaign to harass and get Dr. Assaad fired from his duties. The Zionists apparently wanted to get rid of anyone that could uncover their sinister plans which consisted in stealing "weapons grade anthrax" and other deadly viruses used in biological weapons. The conspirators had the support of the lab's former commander. Among other things, the bigots wrote and passed around a very crude poem denigrating Arab Americans, an obscene rubber camel and constantly poked fun at Dr. Assaad's use of the English language. In 1991 Dr. Assaad discovered the eight-page poem in his mailbox. The poem was lewd and mocked Dr. Assaad. The poem also referred to the rubber camel that was passed around. It was outfitted with all manner of sexually explicit appendages. The poem in part read: ``In Assaad's honor we created this beast; it represents life lower than yeast.'' The bigots noted that the rubber camel will be given each week ``to who did the least.''

It appears that the conspirators created an extremely toxic workplace on purpose in order to take control of the laboratory. The lab became very dysfunctional and hostile to the few "good" scientists that worked there which included Dr. Assaad. Dr. Assaad said ``This person knew in advance what was going to happen and created a suitable, well-fitted scapegoat for this action. You do not need to be a Nobel laureate to put two and two together.'' Dr. Assaad said he reported everything to his supervisor, Col. David R. Franz, but that Colonel Franz ``kicked me out of his office and slammed the door in my face, because he didn't want to talk about it.'' Dr. Assaad was eventually dismissed by Colonel Franz as were two other scientists of Arab descent.

The evidence against the racist Zionist bigot Dr. Philip "Mengele" Zack is very strong. Lab specimens of anthrax spores, Ebola virus and other pathogens disappeared from the Army's biological warfare research facility in the early 1990s during the very same period that the conspirators were harassing Dr. Assaad. An 1992 inquiry into the disappearance of the deadly pathogens found evidence that someone was secretly entering the laboratory late at night to conduct unauthorized research involving anthrax. A numerical counter on a piece of lab equipment had been rolled back to hide work done by the mystery researcher. A lab scientist, Dr. Mary Beth Downs, told investigators that she had come to work several times in 1992 to find that someone had been in the lab at odd hours to use the electron microscope to conduct some clandestine research. Dr. Downs reported in a memo that whoever was using the microscope was "either in a big hurry or didn't know what they were doing." Documents from the inquiry show that one unauthorized person who was observed entering the laboratory at night was Lt. Col. Philip Zack who at the time no longer worked at Fort Detrick. A surveillance camera recorded Lt. Col. Zack being let in at 8:40 P.M. on January 23, 1992, by another conspirator by the name Dr. Marian Rippy. Dr. Philip M. Zack has not been arrested.